Thursday, October 22, 2015

Entry table tutorial...

Finally got around to posting about my completed entry table.  This was such an easy project and I'm really happy with he way it turned out.  Here is the before...
 And here is the process...


 And here is the After...



 Here are the supplies you need.  First I stained the wood with this stain below.  I wiped the stain after applying with a towel and then let it completely dry.  Then I watered down this clean white chalk paint just a little and put a coat over the top of the stain.  As soon as it dried I sanded it down until I got the look I wanted.  Easy Peasy!  I feel like it gave me the exact grey washed look I was going for. So if you are on the fence about grey washing some furniture...I say go for it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment